Designed for high-performance and high-density applications, the HTG-V6-PCIE-L240-2 is supported by Xilinx Virtex-6 XC6VLX240T-2FFG1759 FPGA device (other models with the LX550T, LX365T, SX475T or SX315T FPGAs are also available). To expand functional capability and provide more flexibility, the HTG-V6-PCIE series are designed for operation in x8/x4/x1 PCI Express Gen 1, Gen 2 or stand alone mode.
The HTG-V6-PCIE series are supported by wide range of industry standard connectors and interfaces including ; 8-lane PCI Express Gen2, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), SMA (connected to two Virtex-6 GTX serial transceivers & external clock), USB 2.0/3.0 Host, USB 2.0/3.0 Device, SFP, DDR3, and Vita-57 FPGA Mezzanine Connectors.
The expansion connectors provide access to up to 448 parallel IOs and 20 serial GTX transceivers of the on-board Virtex-6 device. The FMC connector can host off-the-shelf Vita-57 modules as well those developed by HiTech Global. Interfaces such as Single / Dual CX4, Dual / Quad SATA, Quad SFP, Dual / Quad SFP+ (20Gbps/40Gbps), and RJ45 are supported by the HiTech Global FMC modules.
▪ Xilinx Virtex 6 LX240T (-2 speed grade)
▪ x8 PCI Express Gen 2 Edge Connector
▪ PCI Express Jitter Attenuator for cleaning PC clock and generating different PCIe clocks (100MHz, 250MHz, etc.)
▪ DDR3 SO-DIMM (up to 4GB)
▪ One USB 2.0 & 3.0 Host port
▪ One USB 2.0 & 3.0 Device port
▪ Two SFP ports (4 additional SFP and two SFP+ connectors are available through HTG-FMC-4SFP-4SATA and HTG-FMC-SFP-PLUS modules)
▪ Two SMA connectors for external differential clock
▪ Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with SGMII, RGMII, and GMII support using Marvell 88E111 PHY (4 additional SGMII ports are available through HTG-FMC-RJ45 module)
▪ FMC Vita 57 compliant Connectors with :
- Connecter #1:
160 Single Ended IOs (or 80 LVDS), & 10 Data-Rate-Adjustable GTX transceivers
- Connecter #2:
126 Single Ended IOs (or 63 LVDS)
Note: the L550 and S475 modles offer 160 Single Ended IOs
▪ Auxiliary FMC Super Clock for board-to-board communication
▪ Samtec QSE High-speed connectors with 32 pairs of LVDS IOs
▪ IP Protection Chipset
▪ Power Management Bus for all voltage rails
▪ Size: 9.5" x 4.25"
▪ Support for both PCI Express and stand alone operation modes
- HTG-V6-PCIE Board
- Free high performance DDR3 Memory Controller
- CD ROM with User Manual, Schematics (in searchable pdf format) , Software Drivers (eval.), PCI Express Gen 2 back-end (DMA) reference demo, PCI Express Gen 2 CoreGen PIO design , and ChipScope PRO IBERT reference/test designs (for GTX serial transceivers)